Pages

01.07.2012- My Month In Pictures: June

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Fingers crossed, by the time you read this (and if the scheduling works!), I should have arrived at my holiday destination! I can't quite believe it's come around so quickly, and it's two years since I last went away so I'm hoping to make the most of having some time to relax on the beach with a good book. In the meantime, here's a little look at my rather manic June:

2nd June- Baked up a storm for my Jubilee Afternoon Tea!

4th June- Went to see Snow White & the Huntsman.

 10th June- Picked up yet more reading material for my holiday (how pretty are these covers?!)


14th June- Indulged in a Pizza Express lunch with my mum!

14th June- Picked up these amazing sunglasses in H&M.

15th June- Received a beach bag brim full of summertime treats from Aussie!

19th June- Went for a lovely walk at sunset.

20th June- Added gardening to my list of hobbies (although how long this lasts will depend on how successful these seeds are...no pressure!)

20th June- Made some last minute holiday purchases from Cath Kidston.

23rd June- Had the most successful solo shopping trip in a long while!

Time flies, right?! I'm sure I'll be putting together a post featuring my holiday photos when I get back, but if you're feeling nosy in the meantime, I'm hoping that I'll be able to capture some snaps on Instagram whilst I'm away- I'm sarah_sentiment on there if you fancy a look.

How did you spend your June? And what have you got planned for July?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, so much love for your blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Grimms' Fairy Tales - I know a lot of people who've read the book just because of the TV show, but it's beautiful literature.

    http://ibelongunderthesun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pics! Your cupcakes look amazing:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes look gorgeous! You definitely have a talent for baking!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cakes look fab!
    I saw Snow White & TH too, really liked it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cakes look amazing mmmmmm I'm going to Birmingham this weekend and seeing Madonna in July :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. some amazing looking items in this month x

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm cakes

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground