Pages

06.07.2012- Label Love: Sister Jane

Friday, 6 July 2012

I've featured Sister Jane in a couple of outfit posts over the last few months, so it seems like high time that I take a closer look at and introduce you to one of my favourite new fashion discoveries. The label takes its name from style icons Jane Birkin, Jane Fonda and Janis Joplin, and offers a really refreshing take on some modern wardrobe classics; think skater style dresses, peter pan collars and ladylike lace worn with the rock and roll attitude of 60s London and you're there. This season, Sister Jane have embraced feminine pastels, baroque prints and psychedelic florals, finished with their signature collars, fringing and chains, creating a collection which is as inspired by bohemian festival dressing as it is by vintage shapes and silhouettes:


Stocked by both Topshop and ASOS in the UK, I'm sure I'll be making some more Sister Jane shaped additions to my wardrobe soon. I really love the contrasting designs, and any collection which features an abundance of peter pan collars is a sure-fire hit with me! Next on my shopping list is the Floral Collar Blouse- so pretty, don't you think?!

Do you like Sister Jane? Have you picked up any of their pieces?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

2 comments:

  1. oooh i love the first dress, looks like a great brand! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely post the clothes look stunning!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground