Pages

20.07.2012- What I Wore Today #33

Friday, 20 July 2012

Tan alert! It's very unusual that I'm anything other than ghostly pale in outfit posts, so I'm quite enjoying being a little bit tanned after coming back from my holiday! I have a feeling that I'll be back to my normal pasty self within a matter of days, but for the time being I'm enjoying having some freckles on my face and looking slightly less vampiric than normal. Yesterday I popped along to a few press days after sussing out a picnic spot with Sarah for tomorrow (fingers cross the weather holds out!), so had a good rummage through my wardrobe for something to wear:

Jacket- Topshop
Top- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Accessorize
Bracelet- Topshop

Inadvertently, however, I came up with an outfit which almost entirely consisted of items from Topshop! I promise I do shop elsewhere! I picked up this jacket in their sale just before I went away, and it was quite the bargain at nearly half price. It's not something which I'd usually be drawn to, but I love the graphic pattern and loose fit, so I'm very glad I snapped it up. Teamed with my oversized metallic top and jeans, it gave me the perfect excuse to style some wardrobe favourites a little bit differently, and, finished off with my new favourite bag from Accessorize, it's an outfit which was perfect for the tentative glimpse of summer which we saw here yesterday.

Have you picked up any bargains in the sales? And is there a shop which you tend to pick up a lot of your clothes from?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, I find that sometimes that I will wear an outfit and later on in the day realise it's all from one shop lol. I have managed to get a few bargains from New Look, couldn't find anything in Topshop :(

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, the flats are super cute!!:) And the bag is stunning too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous Sarah and looking forward to catching up today!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is lovely :)
    nicole
    x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little bracelet! So cute and dainty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag!
    and your outer is pretty cool too ;)
    glad you're enjoying your tan
    I look weird with a tan.. LOL

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground