Pages

25.07.2011- What I Wore On Holiday #4

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Looking back at my holiday pictures is making me wish I had a beach in my back garden, especially in this weather! Whilst I spent most of the time I was away in various combinations of shorts and a t-shirt, on a few occasions I had the chance to get a little bit more dressed up- here's a look at one of the outfits which I wore towards the end of my first week away:

Dress- c/o Clothing at Tesco
Bag- c/o Forever 21
Sandals- Faith (via Debenhams)
Necklace- Whistles
Watch- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Marks and Spencer

I picked up this dress using a voucher I received when I popped along to the Clothing at Tesco AW12 press day, and it proved the ideal thing to pop in my suitcase. It's from a brand called Influence which is stocked on the Clothing at Tesco website- well worth having a look if you're after some summer pieces which won't break the bank (especially as they're having a sale at the moment!) Up until now, I've been quite wary of anything midi-length, but now I'm a true convert. It's a classic, sophisticated style which is really easy to wear, so I'm sure I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for similar pieces from now on. It goes without saying that I love the polka dots too! Teamed with a lovely little clutch bag from Forever 21, my Whistles necklace and my favourite sandals from Faith, this is a warm weather outfit which I can't wait to wear again.

What are your summer wardrobe essentials?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your dress, would have never of guessed it was from Tesco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your dress is really beautiful, I love your sandals too!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! midi length is perfect for holidays, covers up your legs enough to have shoulders out and is nice to wear in the evening when it's a little cooler. Light and oool are essential for a summer wardrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! I hope Tesco still sell because it's lovely...love your hair too!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks perfect for summer weather, I'd have never guessed it was from Tesco! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveee your dress, Your blog is very lovely by the ways :)

    ENTER MY MAX C LONDON CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your dress! I have bought quite a lot of my holiday clothing from tesco :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress - especially the print :) was lovely to meet you last weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground