Pages

30.07.2012- What I Wore Today #37

Monday, 30 July 2012

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Safe to say I've been absorbed in Olympic fever since Friday, after being completely overwhelmed by the Opening Ceremony (I'm hoping to pop a review of it up here in the next few days or so), and am rapidly developing a new found love for a lot of sports which don't normally get too much mainstream attention (Water Polo, Handball and Canoeing in particular!) I did, however, manage to pry my eyes away from the action for a few hours on Saturday, popping out for a spot of window shopping and wearing an outfit which was a bit more of a subtle take on red, white and blue than the one which I shared with you on Friday

 Blouse- Dahlia
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop

I've featured this Dahlia blouse before, and thought it was ideal for a 'Best of British' take on weekend dressing as the label is one of my homegrown favourites. If you haven't seen their 'One Dreamy Day' film yet, then you must watch it- it really is summer in motion. Teamed of course with jeans and ballet pumps, this was a more pared down patriotic look, but one which I'm sure I'll be returning to a lot this summer!

Are you enjoying the Olympics? And have you discovered any new sports through watching the television coverage?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Love this look and the hair is amazing!
    I keep turning on the TV and weirdly it's ALWAYS on swimming!!! Having a good time watching it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh looking so pretty with that hair do!!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blouse, and your hair is looking gorgeous! I have been watching rather a lot of swimming :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I LOVE your blouse!:) And your hair looks so beautiful <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blouse, looks lovely on you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blouse. You look amazing! I really have been enjoying the olympics!

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah !
    Very nice blog and very nice way to see life, I also do believe that there's nothing a good cup of tea can't solve.

    Anais

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground