Pages

14.08.2012- What I Wore On Holiday #6

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Shorts and a t-shirt have to be the perfect holiday pairing. Easy to wear, comfortable and perfect for embracing the sunshine, it was an outfit combination which I got a lot of wear out of when I was away:

T-shirt- American Apparel
Shorts- Marks and Spencer
Flip-flops- Primark
Bag- c/o Forever 21
Sunglasses- Warehouse

After deliberating for weeks as to whether or not to buy them, these shorts from Marks and Spencer proved to be the perfect holiday purchase! Not only are they bedecked in polka dots (always a winner in my eyes!), but they're really comfortable and so easy to style. The belted detail adds a little nautical touch which I really like, and they proved really versatile whilst I was away- definitely a  wardrobe investment well made. On this occasion, I teamed them with a simple black t-shirt from American Apparel- one of my favourite basics, and some oversized sunglasses from Warehouse. 

Do you go back to basics when you go on holiday?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely holiday! I love those sunglasses especially!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts, you definitely can't go wrong with polka dots! I definitely tend to go basic and unfussy on hols too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in this outfit, plus your hair looks amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful <3 your sunnies are cool :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is really pretty :)
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shorts are so sweet!:) Lovely outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything with polka dots so love these shorts! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground