Pages

15.08.2012- London through Burberry's lense...

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Over the last few weeks, London has happily basked in the glow of the Olympic flame whilst the eyes of the world have been watching. As we wait for the Paralympics to begin, I've found the perfect way of keeping the spirit of the London games alive, all thanks to Burberry. For a few weeks now, they've been sharing some beautiful snapshots of the city via Facebook and Twitter, along with a typically British reference to the weather. I couldn't resist sharing my favourites as they've certainly cheered me up a little bit since the end of Olympic mania on Sunday...

 St.Pauls'

 Sloane Square

 Hyde Park Corner

The National Gallery

 Mayfair

 St. James's Park

 Mayfair

A lovely way to celebrate London, don't you think? Be sure to have a look at the rest of the images they've captured so far here.

What do you think of this idea? And are you missing the Olympics?

(Image credit: Burberry.)

6 comments:

  1. They most certainly have captured the sweetest of images.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are amazing. I never truly appreciated how beautiful and diverse London looks until I watched the Olympics footage. It's an fantastic city.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images, especially the National Gallery reflected in the puddle, I must try to take photos like that!! I'm sort of missing the Olympics (and sneakily watching a bit at work..) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These images are amazing! I'm definitely missing the Olympics!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - makes me pine for London... Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING photos. Burberry does everything so incredibly well, these are beautiful shots. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground