Pages

16.08.2012- What I Wore On Holiday #7

Thursday, 16 August 2012

My swimwear woes have been well documented across a few recent posts, and it seems that finding comfortable, wearable and affordable pieces for the beach has been an almost impossible task for a lot of people this year. I for one refuse to pay over the odds for something I'm only going to wear for two weeks of the year, so scoured the high street and online before I went away for some purse-friendly beachwear. After finding a wonderfully simplistic gem in Monki, I was on the hunt for something a little bolder, and, thanks to Urban Outfitters, I found it:
Bikini- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Marks and Spencer

Surprise surprise, it was the floral print which had me sold! I'd spied this two piece online and was reluctant to order it without seeing it firsthand (am I the only person who does this?!), and when I found it after popping into the Covent Garden store a month or so before I went away I happily snapped it up. Not only do I love the print, but the retro shape (i.e a high waist!) is exactly what I was after. Perfect for a day at the beach!

Have you found it difficult buying the perfect beachwear this year?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing <3 very good post.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that effort you put in to searching was worth it!
    You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very 50's inspired, love it xo
    http://madeinkayla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground