Pages

20.08.2012- First Look: tba AW12

Monday, 20 August 2012

tba is one of my favourite independent labels, and one which I've blogged about quite a lot in the past. I always look forward to seeing their latest creations, so you can only imagine how excited I was when I caught a glimpse of their AW12 lookbook:


I love how this collection incorporates a really androgynous feel whilst still retaining some tba hallmarks- collar details, pleats and pockets are all found amongst oversized shirts, metallic details and minimalist maxi dresses. I adore all of the coats, shearling finishes and understated styling, so I'm sure I'll be adding these pieces to my winter wishlist!

What do you think of this collection?

(Image credit: tba.)

6 comments:

  1. The shearling coats look so cosy. Also love the A/W take on the maxi dresses, gorgeously styled too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jackets and the 2nd and 3rd dresses! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection!
    The silk maxi dress is gorgeous :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of this label before but they make beautiful pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous collection!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this label, but it's a lovely collection...especially the first dress!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground