Pages

24.08.2012- What I Wore Today #44

Friday, 24 August 2012

If you're anything like me, then you'll have a wardrobe full to the brim with clothes but always forget about a few hidden gems which spend far too much time tucked away behind everything else. Although this might not be the most effective way to make the most of your wardrobe, it's quite nice to come across things which you'd forgotten about, as I did when I was rummaging for something to wear yesterday morning:

Dress- Rare (via ASOS)
Leggings- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Rings- Topshop
Nails- Essie Pink-A-Boo

I picked up this Rare dress from ASOS towards the end of last year, when I was on the hunt for some versatile winter florals. It was a real bargain, reduced to around £12 in their sale, and it's exactly the type of style I love. The pattern is pretty enough to wear in the summer too, so it's proved a very thrifty wardrobe investment (and one which I'll try not to neglect for too long from now on!)

Do you often find things which you've forgotten about in your wardrobe?
 
(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that top is so, so nice Sarah! Lovin' the ol' Essie too, I think upon reflection of last weekend, I 'need' to add a few more shades to my collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, what a great print! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about things pushed to one side in my wardrobe..it's so nice when you dig them out again! Lovely dress:)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground