Pages

28.08.2012- Most Wanted: Warehouse AW12

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Whilst I'm not looking forward to the colder weather, darker evenings and predictably constant rain which the autumn will bring with it, there's something quite irresistible about the prospect of filling your wardrobe with lots of new season goodies. Whether it's a new coat (or three!), the perfect pair of printed trousers or a cornucopia of cosy accessories, breathing some new life into your wardrobe as the weather changes almost compensates for saying goodbye to the summer for another year. In anticipation of the new season, those lovely people at Warehouse are giving away a £500 new wardrobe, to set you up in perfect style for the winter. They've got some real treasures which are slowly hitting their website and popping up in store, accompanied by an amazing campaign video which showcases what's on the horizon as we head towards the end of the year:


 

Up until now (with the exception of a holiday outfit which I'm yet to share), I've been quite timid as far as the printed trouser trend is concerned. This floral pair, however, have got me sold- not only do I love the pattern, but the colourway makes them the perfect transitional piece. Burgundy/wine/oxblood looks set to be a prominent shade for the season for the second year running, and this lace top is the perfect outfit updater- ideal for teaming with jeans, smart trousers or a maxi skirt. The floral top is the sister of the trousers, and again it's a really versatile transitional addition to your wardrobe, perfect for dressing up or down. Since I saw this swing dress at the end of last week, it's rocketed to the top of my wishlist. Although the dusky pink colour might not be a traditionally autumnal shade, I can't resist the loose swing shape and pretty embellished details- plus it will be perfect as SS13 arrives. The deer scarf is adorable, and a lovely character-filled alternative to the traditional winter woollies- definitely one I'll be adding to my shopping basket. Finally, as was evident from my look back at July, I'm now a fully-fledged fan of Warehouse's simple, understated jewellery and these pieces are ones which I'm sure I'll be picking up sooner rather than later.

Do you like the look of Warehouse's AW12 collection? And which pieces have you got your eye on for autumn?

(Image/video credit: Warehouse.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, deer print scarf be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collared burgundy top and the deer scarf :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the burgundy top is lovely. I might buy an embellished collar to add to dresses to jazz them up this winter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deer print is so lovely :) I have never shopped at Warehouse before but they definitely have some lovely things! Go for the printed trousers :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground