Pages

31.08.2012- What I Wore Today #46

Friday, 31 August 2012

Well, it's the last day of August and the weather has certainly taken a chillier turn, hasn't it?! I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I reach for my my winter coat (or find an excuse to buy a new one...!), but for the time being I'm happy enough to throw on a jacket before I leave the house. On Wednesday I met up with some work friends for dinner (another burger for me!), so put together an outfit which incorporated some of my favourite wardrobe staples:

Jacket- ASOS
Top- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Vintage (via Rokit)
Shoes- Topshop
Rings- Topshop and c/o Forever 21

After posting about this printed top from Urban Outfitters at the start of the month, it's quickly become a real go-to piece. It's really versatile and works well with a lot of things already in my wardrobe, so earlier in the week I teamed it with my staple jeans and oversized blazer from ASOS. The bag is a new purchase from Rokit which I couldn't resist, especially as it really reminded me of the Celine Box Bag (at a fraction of the price!), and it's the perfect size for putting all of my essentials in- including my umbrella, which came in very handy on my walk home!

Are you prepared for autumn? And what are your go-to pieces at the moment?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for autumn, though I really cannot believe it's September tomorrow, where has 2012 gone? I'm looking forward to wearing more knits.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great size bag and adds a bt of colour, love it! I'm wearing my biker jacket all the time and I jsut bought a black dress with mesh at the top and I will be wearing that constantly x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground