Pages

06.09.2012- My Month in Pictures: August

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Well, August flew by, didn't it? It's difficult to believe that we're only a little while away from Christmas(!!!), and even scarier when I realise that it's a year ago to the day that I graduated. Given that I'm still on the grown up job hunt, I've got really mixed feelings about having left university behind- and I certainly wouldn't enjoy the prospect of having to apply for countless jobs all over again. Having said that, I do really miss studying, but you don't know what you got til it's gone I suppose! Anyway, I digress- here's a look back at my August in pictures:

Enjoying a cuppa in the Vintage Tea House with my mum, picked up this new bag from Rokit, the world comes to Carnaby Street, splashed out on some Origins skincare.

A Mulberry shaped treat c/o Harrods, my attempt at the epic eight strand plait from The Great British Bake Off, the Selfridges Beauty Box, which is full of amazing goodies.

Spent an afternoon with Aesthetic Magazine and a cup of tea, picked up these treasures from Etsy, beautiful roses at the Wonsuponatimes launch, Victoria looking very patriotic on the way home one evening.

As you read this, I'll be in the midst of Fashion's Night Out madness, so I'm sure my snaps from that will feature a lot in September's round up- here's hoping it's as much fun as last year!

What did you get up to in August? And have you got any exciting plans for September?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. I love that Origins face mask! Really cleared up my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage tea house looks so cute and I'm so jealous that you got the Selfridges beauty box! I can't believe how fast August has gone by. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been having a lovely time :) love the pretty teacup and milk jug! I could only go to a little bit of FNO, hope you had fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you've had a lovely month of August. This summer has gone so quickly, it has been such a good one! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground