Pages

07.08.2012- What I Wore Today #50

Friday, 7 September 2012

With the weather proving distinctly summery at the moment, it seemed a shame not to make the most if it. So, determined to enjoy the last gasp of summer, earlier in the week my mum and I went on a day trip to Brighton! I'm quite lucky in that my hometown sits slap bang in the middle of central London and the coast, so after 40 minutes or so on the train, we arrived at the seaside! As well as discovering some amazing shops and picking up a few hidden treasures in Snooper's Paradise, spending the day in the sunshine gave me the perfect opportunity to get some more wear out of a summer sale purchase:

Jacket-  Topshop
Blouse- Topshop
Blouse- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Marks and Spencer

An outfit which is almost (an completely unintentionally!) head to toe Topshop! You might remember that I picked up this jacket a few months ago, and since then have been really eager to get some more wear out of it. It's really lightweight so is perfect for this late burst of sunshine, and I love the relaxed fit. Earlier in the week I teamed it with my staple smock blouse from Topshop, which I've had for a good few years and which is probably one of my most worn purchases! Completed with jeans, comfortable pumps and a new addition to my wardrobe in the shape of this bargain bag from Zara (£25.99!), this outfit was perfect for enjoying the seaside!

Have you been enjoying the weather this week? And what have been your best purchases this summer?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love that Zara bag, but I want the mari tote from accessorize more! - Just have decide which colour to go for! Love your jacket!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty blazer :) Have been loving the weather this week as it's been sunny but not mega hot like we had before.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Your hair looks so nice too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and your outfit is awesome :) I really like this!!! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground