Pages

11.09.2012- What I Wore Today #52

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Wasn't the weather at the weekend lovely? I'm really enjoying this last late burst of summer, particularly as it's the perfect excuse to enjoy copious amounts of iced tea in the garden! Given that it's been so warm, I've found the perfect excuse to dig out some of my holiday favourites, and my outfit on Saturday featured one of my favourite warm weather pieces:

Dress- c/o Clothing at Tesco
Bag- Zara
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- Marc Jacobs
Bangle- New Look
Rings- Topshop & c/o Wonsuponatime

You might remember this dress from a holiday outfit post, where I mentioned that I couldn't wait to wear it again. Well, on Saturday I had the perfect opportunity! I went along to Shakespeare's Globe to see The Taming of the Shrew (which was fantastic!), and I also popped to Borough Market beforehand. I love spending time on Bankside and around London Bridge as there's such a variety of things to do, and at the weekend it was packed as people made the most of the sunshine and enjoyed the Thames Festival. Not only was this frock perfect for keeping cool in, but it's also really easy to wear, and ideal for teaming with a few new accessories in the shape of my Zara bag, Marc Jacobs necklace (a bargain Fashion's Night Out purchase!) and the Wonsuponatime ring which was in my goodie bag from their launch event. So cute and quintessentially English, don't you think? Completed with my comfy pumps from Topshop (I'm still nursing blisters from Thursday!) and a recently chopped barnet, this was a perfect late summer look.

How did you spend the weekend? And are you enjoying the sunshine?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. I love Borough market, so many nice things! love the dress <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so gorgeous. love that print.
    nice details.

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love this dress, such a nice length. I went to Bestival and it found it hard to stay cool, it was roasting hot!

      Delete
  3. Ah I just love london in the sunshine! Also love your new barnet...looks so nice on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground