Pages

18.09.2012- Behind the scenes at Mulberry SS13

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

This morning I, along with what felt like the fashion world at large sat down to watch the Mulberry SS13 presentation, anticipated as one of the highlights of London Fashion Week. The Claridge's ballroom was transformed into a beautiful, blooming garden for the occasion and the front row was full to the brim with fashionable faces, all eager to get a glimpse of what Mulberry's vision for next season would be. Ensconced in front of my computer screen, I fell in love with everything from the collection, and am now so excited to see the products when they are in store, as well as what I'm sure will be another outstanding ad campaign. Mulberry really are head and shoulders above the rest in making the fashion show experience as immersive as possible too- from the sending out of e-vites to customers with a link to watch the show unfold live, to the backstage coverage which they provide across their social media channels, they really do excel in making the fashion show experience exciting and engaging for everyone. After the show had finished, I spent most of the morning reflecting on my favourite looks, and flicking through some of their beautiful behind the scenes snaps:


Pretty perfect, don't you think? I'm off to draw up my Mulberry spring wishlist (and pop a few more pennies in my savings jar!)

Did you watch the Mulberry SS13 show? If so, what did you think?

(Image credit: Mulberry.)

2 comments:

  1. Perfection, I loved all the brocade, and the mint green tote.. need to start saving too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved everything about the Mulberry show, amazing collection and even more amazing bags! Definitely a fan of the lovely neutral colours in this. These backstage photos are really cool, love seeing models off duty and it's nice to see them smiling too :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground