Pages

21.09.2012- What I Wore Today #54

Friday, 21 September 2012

With the autumn now well and truly upon us (how cold has it been this week?!), I'm revisiting some of my favourite purchases from this time last year and delving into the depths of my wardrobe to retrieve some old pieces. Whether it's dresses, jumpers or boots, I'm determined to get plenty if wear out of my winter staples, and today's outfit featured one of my best buys from last year:

Dress-Topshop
Blazer- ASOS 
Leggings- Topshop 
Shoes- Topshop 
Bag- Zara 
Necklace- Topshop 

After spying the lovely Rachel styling this dress from Topshop so beautifully on her blog last week, I was inspired to dig my one out and let it see the light of day as I don't think I've worn it since April! I've already recounted how much of a labour of love it was to track it down, and with burgundy once again proving big news for this season, I'm sure that I'll be wearing it a lot more as the evenings draw in and the weather worsens. Today I styled it quite smartly with my staple boyfriend blazer from ASOS and my new bag from Zara (which, believe it or not, I had to re-purchase after my cat decided to use the first one as a pincushion!) 

Have you rediscovered any autumnal wardrobe favourites this week? And do you get style inspiration from other blogs? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the polka dot lining of your blazer sleeves! Welcome back Autumn =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the red is very Autumnal :) your necklace is so cool too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You managed to get another bag, hide it from kitty cat this time! I think i would be mad if oscar ate my zara bag! no matter how cute he is xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I will do! It's a good job I'm such an animal lover! And Oscar is the biggest cutie ever!
      x

      Delete
  4. Love the shade of this dress - very autumnal! I will definitely be hunting through my wardrobe for A/W favourites. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. Your hair looks great too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! The colour looks amazing on you! Currently trying to convince myself I dont need that Zara bag... but if you are all going to thrust it in my face in blog posts I just might have to treat myself!

    Leanne @ Leanne-marie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've styled it too! I always found this dress quite prim (probs because I bought it for a wedding) but yes it can be worn so many different ways, perfect for Autmn! Glad you managed to get a new bag, naughty cat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, your Zara bag is gorgeous and I love the deep red with the black :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground