Pages

30.09.2012- What I Wore Today #57

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Now that we've reached the end of September (sob!) and are well and truly headed into autumn, I'm finding myself drawn to an entirely different array of colours whilst I'm out shopping. Whilst I loved the pretty pastels of spring and the vibrant prints of summer, I'm really enjoying seeing the richer reds, deep burgundies and opulent jewel shades which are popping up in the shops at the moment (but rest assured I'm still as devoted to florals as ever!) Yesterday I was extremely lucky to be invited along to the Spa at Chancery Court by Aussie for a lovely afternoon of pampering to celebrate the launch of their new range (more to come on that later in the week!), so put together an outfit which incorporated some appropriately antipodean style for the ocassion:

 Dress- MinkPink
Jacket- Zara
Bag- Zara
Leggings- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop

MinkPink is an Australian brand which I've really grown to love over the last few seasons, and when I saw this dress from their new collection I knew it would be perfect for autumn. I love the dark red colour and the print, and the relaxed fit meant that this was the perfect piece to take with me to the spa (although I have to confess that I did spend most of the afternoon in a dressing gown and slippers...heavenly!) Teamed with some block colour basics in the shape of my bag and jacket, this is an outfit which I'm sure will prove a real favourite as we head into winter.

Also, I've you haven't had a look at my International Day of the Girl post from earlier in the week yet, then please do!

How have you spent your weekend? And which colours are you drawn to this autumn?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's the end of September already! Your outfit looks lovely, perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your MinkPink dress! I'm actually wearing MinkPink in my latest outfit post too, it's such an awesome brand. I'm loving all shades of berry this A/W :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Minkpink, they do such fab prints :) sounds like a lovely day anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is really pretty, and love the design of the dress - just a gorgeous print!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I didn't tell you on Saturday, I loved this dress. Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is lovely! I've never heard of MinkPink before, but I'll definitely be checking their website out now.

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always with Autumn I am drawn to oranges and feel the need to dress pumpkinish! Mink Pink do such lovely dresses - so laid back as well!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground