Pages

04.10.2012- Get your shine back the Aussie way...

Thursday, 4 October 2012

If you're anything like me, then you'll have a real love-hate relationship with your hair. One day I've got voluminous, glossy locks worthy of a shampoo advert, and the next my hair is a frizz fuelled disaster zone. It goes without saying then, that I'm always on the lookout for hero products to help me tame my unruly, inconsistent mane. As I mentioned in Saturday's post, over the weekend I was treated to an amazing afternoon of pampering at Spa at Chancery Court, courtesy of those lovely people at Aussie. Following a lovely afternoon of relaxation, myself and my fellow Angels were tasked with a very important mission- to spread the word about Aussie's amazing new range- Miracle Shine:


Comprising a shampoo, a conditioner and a deep treatment, Miracle Shine is a sister product to Aussie's much beloved 3 Minute Miracle, but designed for everyday use rather than just as an occasional treat for your hair. The essence of the range is the unique formulation of core ingredients- Australian Ginseng and Pearl powder which combine to create a beautifully shimmering finish. Infused with fruit extracts and essential oils, this is a range which really does smell good enough to eat, leaving your hair super fragrant long after you've left the shower. After being presented with the full range to test on Saturday, I was really eager to try the products out- and after only four days, I've got certifiable proof that miracles really do happen!

Given that I wash my hair every day, it's really important to know that I'm replenishing some natural goodness each time I step into the shower, and the botanical ingredients in the Miracle Shine range guarantee that my hair gets all the TLC which it deserves. As a rule, I'm also prone to lots of knots and tangles, but the Miracle Shine conditioner guarantees that a comb glides through my barnet beautifully after my hair has been washed. For me, the real hero of the range is the 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Treatment- after trying it out a few times since the weekend, I can safely say my hair has never felt so clean or looked so shiny. The products are all really light too, and don't leave any trace of residue behind in the roots- ideal if you're as indecisive as me about how you style your hair each day! Overall, the range is something which I know I'll be making space for on my bathroom shelf time and time again, especially as the chilly British winter dishes out a spectrum of unpredictably horrible weather (if only we could all hop off to Australia, eh?!) After only using Miracle Shine for a comparatively short period, it's transformed my mane from dull to glistening, giving it back some much needed nourishment and body- it really is sunshine in a bottle. It's also amazing how much of a difference having a good hair day every day (rather than every once in a while!) can make to your overall mood- after all, as Aussie say, there's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start!

Are you a fan of Aussie? Will you be trying Miracle Shine?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. What pretty photos, Sarah. Your hair looks gorgeous in the pic. Lovely to meet you on Saturday. I'll be popping my review of the spa day up soon, including the photo I took of you getting your hair done (hope you don't mind?) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use Aussie now! They smell so good and don't leave any build up, perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground