Pages

05.10.2012- What I Wore Today #58

Friday, 5 October 2012

I don't know about you, but one of the things which I really enjoy about the change in the seasons is getting re-acquainted with my favourite winter warmers. Some of you might remember that last year I found myself suffering from a chronic lack of knitwear, so this season I'm determined not to make the same mistake and have been slowly but surely adding to my collection in preparation for the temperatures plummeting as we head towards the end of the year. My outfit from yesterday incorporated one of my most recent (and most loved!) cosy purchases:

Jumper- Monki
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop

I've been searching for the perfect cable knit cream jumper for as long as I can remember, and, thanks to Monki, I've finally found it! I spotted this knit in store a few weeks ago, and I'm sure it's something which will prove a really versatile winter essential. It certainly kept me warm throughout the course of yesterday evening, which I spent at Shakespeare's Globe after popping along to one of my new favourite shops- The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers!

Have you bought any new season knitwear? And have you got any winter staples which you've been wearing recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. I really need to buy some knitwear asap...can't believe it's nearly Winter! Love this jumper, it looks so snug!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very cute. knitwear is so cosy for the cold that is slowly settting in. and what beautiful flowers!

    xx rae
    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the knit!

    BLOG: www.aroundlucia.com
    SHOP: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper, so perfect for winter...gorgeous photographs!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground