Pages

06.10.2012- My Month in Pictures: September

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Another month well and truly over! Whilst I try and get my head around the fact that the year is nearly at an end(!), here's a little look back at my September in pictures:

Indulging in pudding, a bargain new beauty buy, enjoying the late summer sunshine in Brighton.

My goodies from Fashion's Night Out (including a Hummingbird Bakery cupcake!), spending a leisurely Saturday morning at Borough Market.

Beautiful roses, Enjoying The Taming of the Shrew at Shakespeare's Globe, a special Chanel shaped treat, my basket full of Aussie goodies from last Saturday's afternoon of pampering!

A pretty lovely month in all! I'm aiming to have a very organised October too- Christmas shopping looms....!

What did you get up to during September? And what are you planning for this month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Jealous of all the aussie goodies!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics, you've definitely been up to some fun stuff in September! and yes it's really quite odd that the year is nearly over!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Alice in Wonderland mural is beautiful! I've always wanted to visit Brighton, seems like you have a lovely time there!
    My friend used to live just around the corner from Borough Market, I love it there! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute cupcake pics and that chanel nail varnish looks super luxurious!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm I'de love a cake right now!

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos. The FNO goodies bring back fun (and painful foot) memories! Love Borough market, I definitely need to take a trip there soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground