Pages

10.10.2012- What I Wore Today #59

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Whilst I like to think that I'm quite adventurous with my wardrobe, the truth of the matter is I'm a real creature of habit. Pretty dresses, floral prints and embellished details are some of my fashion favourites, and whilst I'm all for embracing seasonal shades, there are a few colours which tend to come together to form the majority of my day-to-day outfits. True to form, what I wore today featured one of my favourite colour combinations:

Blouse- French Connection 
Jeans- Topshop 
Coat- c/o Very 
Shoes- Topshop 
Bag- Zara 

Navy and white has got to be one of my favourite outfit pairings, and it's one which has made a fair few appearances in previous posts! I picked up this top from French Connection using a Westfield Voucher which I won towards the end of last year, so it cost me all of £7- what a bargain! I'd seen it in my local store at the end of the summer and knew it was something which I'd been adding to my wardrobe sooner rather than later- I love the contrast in colours as well as the collar detail, and it's something which I'm really excited to pair with some of my wardrobe favourites (and perhaps a bold red lip on more adventurous days!) For today I teamed it with my staple denim jeans and cosy camel coat- perfect for spending the afternoon indulging in tea and cake in celebration of Sarah's birthday!

Are you an adventurous dresser? And have you picked up anything new recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sarah. Love the coat, it looks really thick and warm. And your hair looks so full and bouncy. Jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's all that Aussie goodness! Trust me I was very windswept once I got home! Hope you're well :) xx

      Delete
  2. which cut of jeans do you go for from Toppers?! I struggle so much with jeans I am desperate to find an ace pair! That top is lovelyyy by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes look delish! I went a little mad on payday but there are still so many things I want. I got a pair of Melissa Vivienne Westwood pumps which I've wanted for ages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your hair does look amazing here! Still lusting over the coat too.. I am still on my shopping ban so nothing new lately ;_; xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your style... it's... perfect! Really enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground