Pages

19.10.2012- What I Wore Today #61

Friday, 19 October 2012

I don't know about you, but one of the things which I love about fashion is being able to theme outfits around different occasions. Whilst the weather is usually the main factor in helping me to decide what to grab out of my wardrobe on a day to day basis, sometimes it's nice to mix things up a little bit and put together pieces which you wouldn't ordinarily team if you're doing something special. Given that I spent most of the day yesterday flitting around London taking in both the Storyteller by Tim Walker exhibition at Somerset House and The Little Black Jacket installation at the Saatchi Gallery, I picked out some comfy classics and (appropriately enough!) teamed them with my own little black jacket:

Jacket- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Jumper- River Island
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Zara 

I've had this jacket from Zara for about a year now, and it's something which I always reach for as it's so easy to wear. With the weather getting a little bit chillier, yesterday I chose to layer it with this jumper which I picked up in the River Island sale last year- a real cosy staple and the perfect autumnal shade. Jeans and comfy shoes were also the order of the day, although I'm sure it won't be long before I'll be bidding these pumps goodbye for the winter! Be sure to watch this space for a few posts about my exhibition adventures!

How are you dressing for the colder weather? And have you done anything exciting this week?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is lovely, I love your jumper it looks so cosy!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of the cosy red jumper. I really want to see the Tim Walker exhibition! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too perfect too be real!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground