Pages

21.10.2012- What I Wore Today #62

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Whilst I feel like a few of my recent outfit posts have been quite knitwear heavy, if you can't celebrate a cosy jumper or two during Wool Week then when can you?! I spent the best part of yesterday scouring the shops for some Christmas present inspiration (and am pleased to say that so far I've picked up some lovely gifts!), so opted for an outfit which was comfortable and practical, and which also incorporated one of my favourite knits:

Jumper- Whistles
Jacket- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Bag- Zara
Shoes- Topshop

This jumper from Whistles has got to be one of my favourite purchases. It's a real failsafe on gloomy days, and something which I always reach for when I'm not really sure of what to wear. Yesterday I teamed it with my jacket from Zara (another piece which is becoming an autumn staple) and jeans. Amidst all of my present buying, I did manage to snap up a few treats for myself (which I'm sure will make an appearance in a future post or two!), as well as this amazing Brilliant Britain guide from my local Mulberry concession- do have a look at my post from Monday to find out more about the project.

Have you got any favourite knits? And what have you been up to this weekend?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely, the jacket is so stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Can't get enough of everyone's Autumn outfit shots =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have many chunky knits, I tend to wear lots of thin layers but I've got a jumper that I bought in Topshop this summer that is dip dyed and I lvoe it x

      Delete
  3. I love your knit, you always look so chic Sarah! I've been getting my knits out too (hah that sounds a little dodgy) xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground