Pages

22.10.2012- Laura Ashley's Blog Birthday

Monday, 22 October 2012

Last week, I was lucky enough to be invited along to a very special Once Upon A Time tea party, held by Laura Ashley to celebrate the first birthday of their amazing blog. With an array of delicious treats from Angel Adoree's Vintage Patisserie, a live acoustic set by Liz Lawrence and the chance to have a peek at Laura Ashley's new festive ranges, this really was an invitation which was too good to pass up:


As well as having a good natter with Sarah and Aisling, it was lovely to meet the Laura Ashley team and have a look at all of the gorgeous pieces which will be hitting shops soon. The Laura Ashley blog is a real favourite of mine- from craft to cake there's always something there to inspire me, and I really love looking at the 'Go See' section for ideas of things to do. On top of this, on Friday I also found out that I won the 'Win Your Wishlist' competition which was being held on the night- cue lots of happy jumping up and down from me! I picked out some lovely goodies which I'm sure I'll be sharing with you soon- very exciting!

A big thank you to Kate, Emma and the whole Laura Ashley team for the invite and for putting on such a lovely event!

Are you a fan of Laura Ashley? And have you visited their blog?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos.
    Looks like a very sweet event.

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely! Very jealous!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a lovely event,so Christmassy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all looks wonderful! I love Laura Ashley for all those weird things like scented drawer liners x

      Delete
  4. This looks lovely, I love Laura Ashley's stuff!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a lovely time! the cakes look delicious!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground