Pages

03.11.2012- My Month in Pictures: October

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Another month has flown by, hasn't it? It's hard to believe that there's only a few weeks or so to go until festive mania begins, so whilst I start planning what Christmas presents I need to buy, let's have a look back at what I got up to in October:

Fun display in Covent Garden, making a return visit to The Globe, Afternoon Tea at Bea's Of Bloomsbury for Sarah's birthday.

 Visiting the Shakespeare: Staging the World exhibition at The British Museum, new Topshop lipstick, perusing the Tim Walker: Storyteller exhibition at Somerset House.

Getting experimental with my baking- iced fingers and profiteroles, goodies from Laura Ashley!

What did you do in October? And what have you got planned for this month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Love the cupcakes! :) So colorful. Bet they were delish too!

    new follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for making my birthday month so special <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah i'll say it again. Please bake for me!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my the teapot lights are so cool and all those cupcakes and pastries look so yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground