Pages

07.11.2012- What I Wore Today #70

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Whilst I do tend to live in knitwear at this time of the year, sometimes it's nice to accommodate some more springlike pieces into your wardrobe, particularly if, like me, you've got an abundance of floral prints just waiting to be worn. In an attempt to try and combat the Monday blues, my outfit from the start of the week incorporated a recent flowery addition, styled alongside some old favourites:

 Blouse- Warehouse (via ASOS) 
Jeans- Topshop 
Blazer- ASOS 

This Warehouse blouse was a steal which I picked up in the ASOS sale a few weeks back. Not only do I adore the watercolour style print, but the collar detail means it's the ideal piece for layering now we're well and truly in the grip of winter. On Monday I styled it quite simply with my jeans and oversized boyfriend blazer from ASOS, but it's something which I'm really looking forward to getting more wear out of when the weather warms up (wishful thinking, eh?!)

Are you reworking your favourite summer pieces for autumn? And have you picked up any bargains in the shops recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blouse,I love the print on it too, you seem to manage to find such great bargains :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this blouse, do you have the link? I couldn't find it anywhere!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you always look so classy! Love to raid your wardrobe!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse, I do still try to wear my more summery items in winter to try to cheer myself up - definitely all about layering! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my shirts and blouses get a chance in autumn/winter, too. It would be too sad to leave them in a wardrobe for a whole season. Lovely blouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good! I personally love wearing my summer dresses year round. Just gotta rock some tights and boots and it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful top
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, i've found a blog i absolutely love. Your style is perfect! Love the top from ASOS. :)

    I would love for you to give me your opinion on my latest blog post... I'm struggling to decide between three dresses i like, and need as many varied opinions as possible. It'd be great if you could take a look?

    Anywhoo, gorgeous blog. Earned yourself a new follower. :)

    Lauren x
    http://in-our-private-universe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground