Pages

11.11.2012- What I Wore Today #72

Sunday, 11 November 2012

As I've mentioned in a few previous posts, I'm really keen to try and adapt some of my more summery pieces for the chillier weather. I never divide my wardrobe from summer to winter (which probably explains why it's bursting at the seams!), so don't have to worry about packing away and unpacking my favourite pieces from season to season. Plus, with the weather rather grey and miserable, I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to bold colours, and my outfit from yesterday featured one of my most vibrant purchases to date:

Jumper- COS
Trousers- River Island
Shoes- Topshop
Lips- Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107

You'll remember from this post that I was quite dubious as to how I could wear these trousers once I got back from my holiday, but this weekend they seemed like the perfect antidote to the winter blues. Sticking to my previous formula of teaming them with a basic block colour, I reached for my new favourite jumper and added a splash of red lipstick- perfect for spending the day exploring a very busy (but nonetheless lovely) Brighton.

What have you been up to this weekend? And are you trying to be bolder with your outfits as the weather gets gloomier?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

10 comments:

  1. Loving your trousers! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit girl! Those trousers are too cool x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pants are so bright and fun!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groovy pants. I like your hair like this.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I love bright colours in winter. They're needed against all the grey. & these trousers are just perfect, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, how gorgeous are you in those trousers. I love them, and they match your lipstick!

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to steal your trouserssssss!

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your trousers super cute!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground