Pages

24.11.2012- Most Wanted: Emma Cook for Topshop

Saturday, 24 November 2012

When it comes to nurturing new fashion talent, few retailers are more supportive than Topshop. Through their NEWGEN initiative and their ongoing involvement in London Fashion Week, they provide a vital platform for talented new designers to come to the fore. Recent collaborations with Mary Katrantzou and J.W. Anderson have proved hugely popular, so it's perhaps no surprise that this season Topshop have collaborated with another super talented British creative in the shape of Emma Cook. Emma is one of my favourite designers- her fairytale inspired prints are some of the most distinctive and inspiring pieces of design I've seen to date, and her latest collaboration with Topshop perfectly captures her signature aesthetic, with an added festive twist:



The printed dresses are wonderfully quirky, and the perfect alternative to the surge of sequins which start to appear in the shops at this time of the year- I'm so tempted to buy the Fairylights Dress for Christmas Day! The Deer Pyjamas are so cute too- the perfect cosy option for spending the dark evenings curled up in front of the fire with a hot chocolate. I also love the accessories and gifts- ideal stocking fillers and perfect treats for getting into the festive spirit!

Are you a fan of Emma Cook? And what do you think of her collaboration with Topshop?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

10 comments:

  1. I love everything in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! My bank balance is already crying at the thought of everything I want from this collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bloomin' want that bunny soap, haha! It's so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That party dress is adorable!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to check out this collection but those pyjamas are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the make up bag and bunny soap :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress, the print is so unusual. Really festive!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground