Pages

01.12.2012- What I Wore Today #80

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Another day, another jumper. Four words which seem to perfectly sum up my dressing habits at the moment! Given how much I hate the cold, staying warm tends to take priority when the weather is as chilly as it has been over the last few days, and yesterday I put together an outfit featuring a recent woolly addition to my wardrobe:

Jumper- c/o Next
Jeans- American Apparel
Boots- Topshop
Necklace- H&M

After attending the Next Lock In with some lovely bloggers at the start of the month, I was very generously given a £100 gift card to treat myself to some pieces from their new collection. Being horrendously indecisive and terrible at shopping under pressure, I finally put the voucher to good use about a week or so ago, shopping online from the comfort of my own sofa- the incredible delivery service from Next also meant that my goodies arrived less than twenty four hours after I ordered them!  I was instantly drawn to this jumper because of the cable knit detailing and also because of the colour- perfect for my burgundy themed #ebaysocialshopping challenge. This knit is quite fine compared to some others I own, but it's still really cosy and perfect for keeping the chill at bay. For a casual end of the week outfit, I teamed it with my jeans from American Apparel and another new purchase in the shape of these Chelsea boots from Topshop- although I'm not convinced that jeans and boots are combination which will ever work on me!

Have you picked up any new knits to keep warm during this cold snap?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. this outfit is so so cute. I like it very much xoxo. L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look stunning. i really like your purple sweater <3 you rockt!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgandy looks gorgeous on you Sarah - really suits you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the cute necklace. You know what, Primark actually have some lovely jmupers in at the moment. I've bought about four from there x

      Delete
  4. love that jumper <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground