Pages

02.12.2012- My Month in Pictures: November

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Today is my 23rd birthday!! I honestly can't quite believe how quickly the last year has flown by- now I'm another year older, hopefully a little bit wiser(!) and definitely feeling very thankful for everything I've been lucky enough to do over the last twelve months. Whilst I get back to the important business of birthday cake, here's a little look back at a few of the things which I got up to in November:

Enjoying evening at the Next Lock In on Oxford Street, spending a rather rainy Saturday in Brighton where I picked up these amazing vintage sunglasses, spying this stunning fish tank at an event.

Taking in the German Christmas Market on the South Bank, walking through Westminster, tributes at The Cenotaph and finally getting a chance to see The Women of World War II memorial for myself.

I'm sure next month's compilation will have a distinctly festive flavour (as well as the inevitable birthday cake snap!) 

What did you do in November? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Your pictures are wonderful, I am ridiculously in love with those cat eye glasses! I have a B&W stripy pair from the 1950s that I love so much. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove those glasses! I spent November drinking a few too many vodka diet cokes and having a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I really want to go to the Brighton Pavilion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses. Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunglasses are BEAUTIFUL!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground