Pages

19.12.2012- What I Wore Today #84

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Whilst there are some elements of dressing for the winter which I like (cosying up in a chunky knit being one of them), I'm definitely far more fond of spring and summer fashions. It may seem like a world away now, but I can't wait to be able to leave the house without being bundled up in layer upon layer, and am counting down the days until I can pack my coat away for another year. The majority of my wardrobe consists of colours, fabrics and patterns which are far more at home in the warmer weather, so it's safe to say that I'm really keen to see the temperatures climb sooner rather than later! At the start of the week, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find it was quite sunny in my part of the world, so put together an outfit which featured one of my favourite summer purchases:

Jacket- Whistles (via ASOS)
Jeans- American Apparel (via ASOS)
Top- Topshop
Shoes- Office

This jacket from Whistles which I picked up towards the end of the summer is definitely one of my favourite On Monday I opted to team it with another wardrobe favourite in the shape of this boxy foil effect tee from Topshop, adding a little festive touch to remind me that despite how much I may wish spring was on the way, we're still very much within the depths of December!

Are you more fond of dressing for the summer or the winter? And how are you adapting your summer favourites for the colder weather?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the blazer is really pretty! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this jacket but sadly didn't have the money for it =( it looks fab though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this jacket is gorgeous! i love how you've remixed it here for winter, it look so so pretty!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, loving the floral blazer : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket! So pretty! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground