Pages

28.12.2012- What I Wore Today #87

Friday, 28 December 2012

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I spent mine enjoying a lovely roast turkey dinner, scoffing two helpings of pudding and telling cracker jokes in the style of Fozzie Bear. I also received some lovely presents, some of which I'm sure will make an appearance on here in some shape or form soon. As far as a Christmas Day outfit was concerned, there was one piece in my wardrobe which seemed only too perfect for the occasion:

Dress- Emma Cook for Topshop
Tights- Marks and Spencer
Boots- Topshop

You might remember that I posted about this dress from Emma Cook's range for Topshop at the end of last month, and when it came to the crunch I just couldn't resist it. As a post payday pick me up, it seemed like the perfect dress to wear on Christmas Day, and I think it's something which I'll really enjoy styling in lots of different ways. On a practical note, it's also really comfortable and the smock style is an absolute dream for disguising a tad too much festive indulgence (selection boxes and sausage rolls get me every time!) As far as my post Christmas plans go, I've shunned the high street sales in favour of browsing for bargains online and have come across some real gems which I'm sure I'll be sharing with you once they arrive...apologies in advance to the postman!

Did you enjoy your Christmas? What did you wear on Christmas Day? And have you snapped up any bargains in the sales?

 (Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute and I love how you've teamed it up with these boots! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what a lovely dress, definitely perfect for Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You remind me on actress from Beverly Hills but I can't remember her name :/ this is a great outfit :)


    http://majolinacity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress, it looks perfect for Christmas day. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground