Pages

07.01.2013- My Month in Pictures: December

Saturday, 5 January 2013

We're already a week into the new year and I'm still struggling to get my head around how quickly Christmas (not to mention the last year!) came and went. December in particular really flew by, so here's a little look at some of my highlights:

Christmas cupcakes!/Birthday bunting/ Birthday cake!/Seeing The Hobbit at the cinema/Making a rather festive Emma Cook for Topshop purchase/My amazing new baking apron, a Christmas present from my mum!/A little Origins treat to my skin/Beautiful Alex Monroe ring from the Net-a-Porter sale/Sale bargains from Ted Baker and Urban Outfitters.

My birthday seems like such a long time ago now, but I had a really lovely day. I've also got a belated birthday treat coming up a the end of this month, so will definitely share some snaps when I put together my January highlights!

What did you get up to in December?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. December flew by so quickly with Christmas. I would like life to calm down a bit, but with my friends wedding in 3 weeks and I am a bridesmaid I dont think that will happen yet!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely birthday! The cupcakes and bunting are so pretty!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to see The Hobbit! I love that ring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sale bargains look lovely!I loved the Hobbit, can't wait for the next one :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great birthday, love the bunting!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground