Pages

03.02.2013- My Month In Pictures: January

Sunday, 3 February 2013

I'm sure I'm not the only one to be relieved that January is over! The first month of the year always seems to drag on a little too long, especially as the first post-Christmas payday usually feels so far away. However, now February is here, I'm tentatively tiptoeing towards rediscovering my spring wardrobe, and I'm sure it won't be too long before the lighter evenings are back with us and we can bid winter farewell for another year. Having said that, my January was quite a productive one, filled with lots of lovely goings on to keep the winter blues at bay:

Wishing I had room for all of these beautiful Borough Market blooms/Watching Kooza by Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall/Spending a night at the theatre- 1927's work is breathtaking!/Monthly reading/Going for a snowy walk/Baking Earl Grey and Lemon Cupcakes, recipe to follow soon!/Afternoon Tea at Claridge's/Discovering a new baking bible/Snapping up these lovely lights in the Laura Ashley sale. 

All in all, not too shabby a month! I've also had a really productive weekend (with lots of baking involved!) so I'm sure a snippet of my culinary adventures will feature in February's retrospective!

How was your January? And have you got any exciting plans for the next few weeks?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look so good! I am very envious of the magazines, I am on a magazine ban and actually managed to stick to it this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes look so yummy! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing month...love the Laura Ashley lights! I'm definitely going to check their sale out!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cupcakes do look amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lights are so pretty! I am so glad January is over!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground