Pages

06.02.2013- What I Wore Today #95

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

I don't know about you, but the glimmer of sunshine which we saw towards the end of last week was more than enough to encourage me to reach for some of my favourite spring pieces. There's something so refreshing about being able to rediscover some seasonal favourites, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is looking forward to saying farewell to my knitwear for the foreseeable future. When the weather's nice it's also lovely to have the chance to get some wear out of some forgotten purchases, as I did towards the end of last week:

Jacket- Topshop
Blouse- Topshop
Jeans- American Apparel
Shoes- Topshop

This jacket from Topshop was something of a steal from their sale at the end of the summer, but thanks to our typically washout weather I haven't been able to wear it until now. The loose fitting pyjama style is really lovely, lending a more relaxed feel to what would ordinarily be quite a structured piece. It goes without saying that I love the floral print, and the vibrant colours will be perfect to team with some block colour basics as we head towards the summer. This outfit is also really (unintentionally!) similar to what I wore in a recent post, featuring an old favourite in the shape of this blouse from Topshop and a staple pair of jeans- it's an easy to wear combination which I'm sure I'll be recreating quite a lot as the weather improves.

What are your day to day wardrobe staples? And have you picked up any bargains in the sales recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

10 comments:

  1. i love your jacket, it's pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Jacket, looks great with the contrast of the plain coloured jeans.

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is gorgeous, I love the print, so spring like!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me long for Spring, Sarah. This blazer is just the best!

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral print jacket darling! I didn't get to do sale shopping as I was ill but I've seen lots of great bargains and looking forward to SS13 trends!

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool blazer! I want some warmer weather!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a lovely outfit! cute jacket!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, that blazer is lovely! The sales have been very good to me, my favourite sales have been in urban outfitters and zara, picked up some bargains!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jacket is so pretty. Your hair has got so long! I'm trying to grow mine out and its taking forever :( x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorge hair and floral blazer www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground