Pages

12.02.2013- What I Wore Today #97

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Brr! Just when I thought it was safe to start wearing bright colours and my favourite florals, the weather takes a decisively chilly snap and sends us shooting back to square one! I don't know about you, but I really struggle to find knitwear which I like, so have got quite a limited collection of jumpers which I rely on year to year- most of which I've featured a fair few times on here! Having said that, I'm always on the lookout for some new winter woollies to help me to expand my collection, and my outfit from the end of last week featured a favourite recent addition:

Jumper- Whistles
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Whistles

I fell in love with this jumper from Whistles after seeing one of the sales assistants in my local store wearing it, and, having held on for the sales, I snapped it up at half price towards the end of last month. Not only is it super stylish and really easy to wear, but it's also a really refreshing change from a lot of the chunkier knits which I've already got in my wardrobe. The lace inserts also lend a really classic feel to this piece, and the vibrant purple offers a really nice burst of colour on a gloomy winter's day. 

Have you picked up any nice knitwear recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. I recently bought a dress from Whistles and I'm in love with the brand now. Never even thought of shopping there before but picked up a lovely lace dress in the sale. This colour is lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper. the colour burst is totally on trend right now too!

    i'm a firm believer in knitwear at ALL TIMES. cardi in summer? why not! xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour looks so lovely on you!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous jumper, IO love the lace inserts and the colour is fab!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground