Pages

27.02.2013- What I Wore Today #102

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

As I hinted at last week, although I'm not a total vintage expert, I have been quite lucky in finding the odd gem here and there over the last few years or so. Whilst I've definitely got my favourite vintage shops like Rokit and Beyond Retro, sometimes it makes a really nice (and not to mention stress free!) change to have a selection of the best pieces chosen for you. So, rather than rifling through the rails, my recent vintage finds have come straight from ASOS Marketplace- and in particular Mint Vintage. I mentioned in a post at the end of last month that I'd discovered some of their lovely pieces- and the slightly warmer weather which we had last week gave me the perfect opportunity to get some more wear out of a rather special spotty number: 

 Blouse- Mint Vintage via ASOS Marketplace
Jeans- Topshop 
Slippers- c/o Clothing at Tesco 

This blouse is pretty much a perfect day-to-day staple for me, and it's something which I know I'll be getting a lot of wear out of, especially as spring approaches. It goes without saying that I love the navy and white polka dot print, and the bow detailing at the front also is also really pretty, making this the ideal piece for dressing up or down. It arrived at my doorstep in perfect condition too, something which is really reassuring considering that flaws aren't always that easy to spot when shopping for vintage pieces. Mint Vintage is definitely one of my new go-to online shops, and I'm sure I'll be snapping up a few more pieces from them soon! (I'm already saving my pennies for this summer dress!) 

Are you a vintage fan? Which vintage shops are your favourite? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love your shirt! Can't resist a good polka dot ;) I can imagine it looking amazing with a maxi skirt in the summer. (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute blouse, really need to get a cute polka dot blouse! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress, perfect length for you and such a fun print. This blouse is also very pretty too and like you said can be worn for work or out on the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blouse is amazing, I never have much luck with vintage but i will definitely try Mint Vintage out!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely blouse, all things polka dot definitely make me think of Summer! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground