Pages

05.03.2013- My Month in Pictures: February

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Although February is the shortest month of the year, it definitely seemed to crawl by didn't it?! After four weeks of dodging snow showers and trying to stay as warm as possible, I'm so relieved that March is finally here-fingers crossed for some lovely springtime sunshine! Here's a little look at what I got up to last month:

My most successful attempt at Macarons to date!/Chocolate Mud Cake/Beautiful sunset/Valentines Beauty Box from Selfridges/Fruit Pavlova/Paying a visit to the Biba exhibition in Brighton/Pretty Primroses!/Treated myself to the new recipe book from The Hummingbird Bakery/Some new beauty purchases, including a little something from NARS.
As I promised in my round up of last month, February was definitely choc-a-bloc with baking adventures! Lots of recipes to follow I'm sure. I also keep forgetting that Easter is at the end of this month, so I'm sure there will be another baking theme running through next month's post!

Did you do anything special in February?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. that cake looks yummy!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macaroons look amazing! My various attempts have only ever failed - I end up with almond flavoured pancakes. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate mud cake sounds amazing, it is one of my favourites!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have baking envy over your macaroons - they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baking always looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground