Pages

10.03.2013- What I Wore Today #104

Sunday, 10 March 2013

I don't know about you, but I was so glad to see some sunshine at the start of last week.  Spring is probably my favourite season, and after a winter which has seemed to last for ages, it's so lovely to see lighter mornings and longer evenings, as well as having the perfect excuse to dig out some fair-weather wardrobe favourites. Whilst my cautious optimism about the arrival of spring is on the back burner now that we're experiencing yet another chilly blast, the burst of sunshine which welcomed last week in was more than enough to have me reaching for some bright colours:

 Jacket- ASOS
Blouse- Topshop
Bow Tie- Ted Baker
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Watch- Olivia Burton

This blouse is real old favourite, and something I definitely don't get enough wear out of. I picked it up at the start of last year in the Topshop sale, and it's the perfect burst of colour to start the spring with- something I'm resolved to get more wear out of, too- when the weather eventually warms up! You might remember the bow tie from an outfit which I put together at the start of January, and it seemed like a really nice accessory to add a bit of a more formal touch to an otherwise pretty casual outfit, especially considering that I seem to have reverted back to living in jeans at the moment!

Have you been reaching for your favourite bright colours? And are you looking forward to the arrival of spring as much as I am?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. I was getting excited about spring although it was freezing today! Love the bow tie here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit, love how you mixed it up with the bow tie, it's so pretty! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bow tie is such a lovely touch! Argh it's bloody freeeezing now though, when is Spring actually coming?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground