Pages

06.05.2013- My Month in Pictures: April

Monday, 6 May 2013

Well, time really is flying by, isn't it?! It barely feels like a week ago that I was putting together the last installment of my monthly roundup, but now May is here and I'm still trying to figure out where the weeks have disappeared to so speedily! With the spring finally arriving, April was a pretty busy month for me- starting off by becoming a tourist in my own city for Laura Ashley and ending with a spot of afternoon tea at the Millennium Knightsbridge in the company of some of my favourite blogging buddies. Here's a little look at everything what happened in between:

Taking in some beautiful scenery whilst getting back into the routine of running/Admiring the window of Balthazar in Covent Garden- cake heaven!/A Buckingham Palace detour/Finally making it to the Dior at Harrods exhibition/Seeing Peter & Alice- by far one of the most heartbreaking plays I've ever watched!/Stopping for a snack at Ladurée/Dinner at Bill's/Picking out my favourite pieces at the Next Press Office Takeover/Getting snap happy with Aisling and Sarah.

This month looks set to be even busier with lots of things in my diary to look forward to. I'll definitely be making some time to visit the cinema too- Star Trek: Into Darkness and The Great Gatsby are releases which I've been looking forward to for ages!

Did you get up to anything special in April?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. So much foodie goodness, I really must try something new at Bill's soon. I can hardly even remember April, but I believe some highlights included Ax Paris! (: see you tomorrow for Aisling's birthday burgaz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun-filled month. I had that exact same cake at Laduree a couple of years ago and still remember how amazing it was! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground