Pages

27.05.2013- Anthropologie Home AW13 Preview

Monday, 27 May 2013

Last week, the lovely Elodie and I popped along to a couple of press events, one of which was the Anthropologie AW 2013 Home Press Preview. Anthropologie is definitely one of my favourite places to visit for some interior inspiration, and their Regent Street store is something of a blissful oasis of calm amongst the hubbub of central London- the ideal haven to retreat to after making your way through the frenzy of Oxford Circus at lunchtime! Held in store, the new season press preview offered a glimpse of AW13's home collection, and featured (as expected!) some super covetable pieces which I've already added to my wishlist:


Inspired by Cornwall's Port Eliot Festival, this is a collection which has the spirit of English eccentricity at heart. After spending time at the festival, Anthropologie's design team put together a range which is bright, vibrant and which captures a sense of heritage across accent home accessories including patterned tea sets, cushions and lampshades. The thing which really struck me about the range was just how colourful it was- perfect for injecting your home with a burst of summer sunshine even as the weather gets chillier and the evenings get darker again. It goes without saying that I adore the tea services (breakfast has never look so stylish!), and I'm already hankering after a ring holder or two for stashing my ever growing collection of jewellery!

What do you think of this collection? And are you a fan of Anthropologie?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm always drooling over stuff on their website as I'm currently doing up my room. They have the prettiest stuff. I wasn't even aware of a store so I'll definitely be popping in next time I'm in London.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground