Pages

04.06.2013- What I Wore Today #125

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

I don't want to speak to soon, but it seems that summer is finally with us! Knowing the British weather I doubt it will be around for long, so I'm definitely going to make the most of the sunshine whilst it's here. It certainly makes a change from this time last week, where the grey skies and rain had me reaching for some of my favourite wardrobe brights to keep cheery. My outfit from last Tuesday featured a favourite recent purchase, teamed with some much loved basics to try and encourage the sun to reappear (something which seems to have worked!):

 Tee- Zara
Trousers- c/o Clothing at Tesco
Shoes- Topshop

This tee from Zara was a slightly uncharacteristic purchase in the sense that it's a) rather in your face neon and b) a print I'd never ordinarily opt for. I've posted before about my wariness of leopard print, but when I saw this piece in store a few weeks ago, I fell in love with it. It's the perfect summer staple and a really nice alternative to a lot of the block colours which I've been wearing recently- and I can't wait to style it with a maxi skirt now the warmer weather is here! Here I teamed it with my much loved basic black trousers from Tesco and patent flats from Topshop.
 
Have you been wearing any summer purchases recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. I really love this top and it seems to have worked so keep wearing it, I like the sunshine! ;)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm in love the that Zara T-shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you rocking the old leopard print! You've a bit of a essex girl in you it seems ;)
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this outfit and how the colours are so lively and summery!
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, amazing tee! I'm rather fond of leopard print myself, but I can totally appreciate your wariness... This is awesome though & looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! So bright and summery! Love the trousers too- Tesco do some amazing pieces! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this basic black pants here, and paired with this bright top they all seem so summery!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground