Pages

06.06.2013- My Month in Pictures: May

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Goodness me, where is the year going?!! I can hardly believe that we've made it to June already- and finally the weather seems to be delivering that much-needed (and much-anticipated!) burst of early summer sunshine. Now that we're halfway through 2013, I'm busy taking stock of everything I've been up do (and panicking a little bit about my long list of so-far unfulfilled New Year's resolutions!) My May was a pretty busy one, but filled with lots of lovely things:

Finally getting the weather for some floral trousers!/Visiting Arundel Castle/Sorting out my makeup stash!/Patty & Bun fun/Visiting In Fine Style at The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace with Sarah/Having fun at the Gorkana Beauty event with Sophie and Sarah/Star Trek time!/Pinkberry with Elodie/Somerset House for the Blumenfeld Studio exhibition/Taking part in a very special Westfield London challenge with Tanya/Borough Market!/Butterflies at the Natural History Museum/Garden centre splurging/Farm shop in the sunshine.

What did you get up to last month? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

8 comments:

  1. Love these kinda posts, such lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see more of you in June lovely starting with burgers next week!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of pictures - they are very spring/summery.

    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo! Looks like you had a fun month.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo's! Love Pinkberry soooo much! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuuum Patty & Bun was so good! I can't believe that was only last month, these 5 week months are completely throwing me off. Looks like such an events/visits filled month Faz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty & Bun was definitely a highlight of May for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a crazy/busy month!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground