Pages

08.06.2013- What I Wore Today #126

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Well, I don't want to jinx things, but it seems like summer is well and truly upon us! Knowing our luck, I'm sure it will only be here for a matter of days, so I'm definitely making the most of it whilst I can and getting some wear out of some old wardrobe favourites as well as some new season purchases. Over the last few days, I've definitely found myself drawn to bolder colours and vibrant prints, and (as I mentioned in my last outfit post) a pop of neon or two- although I'm certain that whatever you wear on the London Underground you still end up in a giant disheveled mess at the end of your journey! My outfit from the middle of the week featured a relatively recent purchase which I've been really eager to wear since I spied it a while back:
 
 Blouse- Marks & Spencer
Jeans- c/o Laura Ashley
Sunglasses- Vintage
Shoes- Topshop
 
I spied this blouse at the M&S SS13 press day last year, and since then had been keeping my eyes eagerly peeled for it both in store and online. It's definitely perfect for tapping in to this season's penchant for all things neon, and is something which I'm sure will prove a real summer staple as (and fingers crossed, if!) the lovely weather continues. Here I teamed it with some simple jeans and flats, but can't wait to style it with a maxi skirt, or even the perfect pair of high waisted trousers.
 
Have you made any new season purchases recently?
 
(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Your blouse is so beautiful, lovely outfit!:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses Sarah! So chic!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blouse! It is very pretty!! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the weather will stay like thi forever! ;) Loving your sunglasses - very retro (they're vintage - duh!) :) X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really confident, I love it! Your outfit is purrfect :)
    XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sunglasses! You look great! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blouse. I'm such an M&S girl deep down! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground