Pages

10.06.2013- What I Wore Today #127

Monday, 10 June 2013

At the moment, the majority of my day to day outfits seem to consist of various combinations of jeans, t-shirts and blouses, and I've been getting plenty of wear out of some recent additions to my wardrobe as the weather has been so lovely. Over recent weeks, I've definitely been leaning more towards investing in staple pieces which I know I can style in lots of different ways, and which I know will work well with a lot of my existing favourites, as well as some new summer pieces which I'm sure will become part of my go-to wardrobe over the next few months. My outfit from the end of last week incorporated some of these, as well as a piece which was a little bit of a departure from the norm for me:

 Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Whistles
Bag: c/o eBay Fashion Outlet
Shoes- Topshop

I picked up this blouse from Zara when I had a mini post-payday splurge last month, and it's definitely something which has already become a firm favourite. It's a lot more subtle than some of the more summery blouses which I've got in my wardrobe, and the jacquard detail isn't ordinarily something which I'd opt for but after trying it on I was smitten. Here I teamed it with my new jeans from Whistles (picked up in the sale!), which are perfect for everyday and super comfortable- definitely an ideal wardrobe staple (and such a nice fit I'm thinking of buying another pair!) Those lovely people at the eBay Fashion Outlet were also kind enough to send me this bag from their new season SS13 collection and it's definitely a piece which I know I'll be using a lot over the summer. Not only is the backpack design really practical, but I also adore the floral pattern and the pop of contrasting pink- ideal for injecting a splash of bold summer colour into my wardrobe.

What pieces have you picked up recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do  not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Your garden looks lovely! I do like a backpack, hands are free and I don't end up with sore shoulders. I've been buying smarter clothes for work and a few summery items like a playsuit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse Saz Faz! The sleeve detail is gorgeous, I might have to hop into Zara again soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really beautiful and comfortable look! Love the bag very much! It looks very handy indeed! We picked up some pants :p we needed them x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, which jeans were they that you bought?

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground