Pages

14.06.2013- What I Wore Today #128

Friday, 14 June 2013

In my ongoing search for adaptable wardrobe basics, I've been keen to change my shopping habits, searching for a selection of new stores where I can snap up some staples. As I mentioned a little while ago, & Other Stories is shopping destination which has been on my radar for a good few months, but it's only been recently that I've had the chance to investigate what they have on offer in a bit more detail. Although I'm still to make it along to their flagship store (shameful, I know!), their website is proving a real temptation for me at the moment, with their subtle, minimalist designs providing the perfect wadrobe pick me up: 

 
Top- & Other Stories
Jeans- Whistles
Shoes- Topshop

I spied this top online when I was looking for basic tees a few weeks ago, and since then it's become a real favourite. It's really easy to wear, co-ordinates really nicely with so many of my favourite pieces, and the relaxed fit makes it perfect for the warmer weather. The cut out shoulder details also add a really high end feel, and I love the effect of the print when contrasted with block colours- here I teamed it with my new favourite jeans from Whistles and some simple flats for a casual  daytime look. I'm definitely developing something of an addiction to & Other Stories, so expect to see a few more of their pieces in future posts!

Are you a fan of & Other Stories?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground