Pages

16.06.2013- What I Wore Today #129

Sunday, 16 June 2013

Whilst the sun has made a few fleeting appearances over the last week or so, in my part of the world at least, the skies have taken on a distinctly formidable appearance, with rain and even the odd rumble of thunder announcing the arrival of the ever unpredictable British summertime. It's also been pretty chilly, and whilst I'm struggling to believe that the weather is still this gloomy given that it's the middle of June, it has given me a chance to get some wear out of a few cosy favourites:

Jumper- Vintage (via Rokit)
Jeans- American Apparel
Shoes- Topshop
Sunglasses- Vintage

These snaps were taken last weekend when the weather was sunny but still quite cold thanks(!) to the wind, so it was definitely worth wrapping up in a few layers. This jumper from Rokit is quite a recent purchase, and something which I snapped up for the bargain price of £8 a few weeks ago. I was in two minds about whether to take it or leave it, but for under a tenner I really couldn't say no. I'm also a bit of a novelty knit fan, so this is definitely a welcome addition to my wardrobe- it's the perfect fun piece to reach for as the weather gets chillier and I'm sure it will prove a real staple as autumn and winter approach. Here I teamed it with my much loved American Apparel jeans and Topshop flats, as well as another vintage treasure in the shape of these amazing sunglasses which I picked up when I was in Brighton back in February.

How have you been dressing for the weather?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. Love the Sunnies Sarah! What a find!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jumper, it is so fun!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jumper is so cute! It looks so unique - love it! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jumper. I can't believe how wintery it has felt at times this week - sort it out, summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet jumper, i'm glad you got to wear it even though we shouldn't be going anywhere near knitwear in june!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your jumper, looks so snuggly :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground