Pages

26.06.2013- Mulberry AW13

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Season after season, one of the most anticipated fashion advertising campaigns undoubtedly comes from Mulberry. You might remember that I posted about their under the sea themed spring campaign at the start of the year, and for AW13 they've come up trumps once again. Continuing their long term collaboration with the amazing Tim Walker, Mulberry's vision of autumn is one which is elegant, irreverent and quintessentially British, showcasing their new season designs against the backdrop of an English country manor. Featuring the beautifully browed Cara Delevingne accompanied by a flock of elegant owls, this is my idea of fashion heaven:


It's this kind of vision which I'm really going to miss with the departure of Emma Hill. The way she's transformed Mulberry has been nothing short of magical and her fun, playful approach to the brand is something which has been so refreshing to see. There's no doubt that the rise and rise of Mulberry has helped to pave the way for a real resurgence in British Fashion, cementing the label as one of the most covetable designer names in the industry. Whilst I can't wait to see Emma's final collection for Mulberry when it's showcased here in London, it's definitely going to prove something of a bittersweet experience. Suffice it to say, I'm already saving my pennies for a souvenir piece or two.

What do you think of Mulberry's AW13 campaign?

(Image credit: Tim Walker & Mulberry.)

3 comments:

  1. aaargh Cara Delevingne, she annoys me but the images looks great and I love those owls. Burberry always have my favourite ad campaigns x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love all of these pictures! :)
    The burgundy, Cara and the owls!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could actually weep over how perfect these images are

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground