Pages

03.07.2013- What I Wore Today #132

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Well well well! Long time no blog! Real life has definitely taken over a little bit recently leaving me pretty zapped of energy and wishing there were more hours in the day, so posting has taken a bit of a backseat of late. I've been thinking of having a little break from blogging for a while, and it's something I'm definitely resolved to do soon- a change being as good as a rest and all that! If I'm honest, I've got lots of posts in the pipeline but just want to give them the time they deserve rather than rushing to churn them out one after the other. Anyway, at the weekend I made the most of the lovely sunny weather, popping along to one of my favourites, Bea's of Bloomsbury in St. Paul's for a cup of tea and some cake with my mum before nipping across the river to see The Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe. The long overdue burst of sunshine also gave me the perfect opportunity to get some wear out of a new favourite: 

Blouse- Topshop Boutique
Jeans- American Apparel
Bag- Vintage (via Rokit)
Shoes- Topshop
Necklace- Next (c/o Westfield London)
Sunglasses- Topshop (c/o Westfield London)
Watch- Olivia Burton

I fell in love with this blouse from Topshop's Boutique range when I popped into their amazing Knightsbridge store a few weeks ago, but couldn't quite bring myself to purchase it on the spot. However, after it came back in stock online in my size, I decided that fate was dropping a more than subtle hint that I should treat myself! I'm a massive fan of Topshop Boutique- the pieces which I've picked up from the collection to date have lasted really well and are things which I always reach for when I'm having a wardrobe panic. Not only do I love the relaxed fit of this blouse, but the subtle print is perfect for this time of the year, and it's been nice to inject a splash of purple into my wardrobe as it's not really a colour which I tend towards all that often. On Saturday, I teamed it with my ever faithful jeans from American Apparel, my new favourite bag from Rokit and some staple accessories which you might remember from my Westfield London challenge.

Are you a fan of Topshop Boutique?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. I feel you on real life getting in the way girl! Hopefully you're break wont be too long! Looking as stunning as ever Sarah!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - especially the top and the bag! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blouse. I feel the same with regards to taking a break / having a lot to post about! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore Topshop Boutique's clothes. That blouse is gorgeous! You have such an amazing sense of style, I love your blog!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blouse, I know what you mean about blogging too, I have been so disillusioned recently!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground